This is the recently completed Kurilpa Bridge, a Pedestrian Bridge from the Brisbane CBD over the Brisbane River to West End/Southbank.
This is a 3 shot HDR, taken with my Pentax K200D and Pentax SMC DA 18-55mm AL II
Base shot was 18mm, ISO 100, f9.0, 5 sec, bracketing was at +/- 2.0 EV
UPDATE - Processing details now posted - sorry for the delay.
Shot and Processed as follows:-
- Shot in Pentax RAW (PEF)
- Imported into Lightroom 2.5
- Exported to 16-bit TIFF
- HDR Generated using Photomatix
- Tone Mapped using Details Enhancer (settings shown below)
- Save-as 16-bit TIFF
- Import into Lightroom 2.5
- Minor editing applied using adjustment brush to remove some unwanted detail on the right of image (brush positioning and settings shown below)
- Increased Blacks and Brightness
- Exported to JPG for Web