As you can see it is lit up at night with red lights (Australia Post uses a red logo).
I'm not 100% happy with the stitching on this. It is a HDR Panorama (yes again...) composed of 4 HDR images, each HDR is 3 shots at +/- 2.0 EV. Unfortunately 1 of the HDR's came out quite soft for some reason, so the stitching on that 1 is not the best.
This was shot with the Pentax K200D and Pentax SMC DA 18-55 AL II lens at 18mm.
Shoot and Processing was as follows
- Shot in Pentax RAW (PEF), 12 images
- Imported to Lightroom 2.5
- Exported to TIFF
- Blended with Photomatix batch processor, Tone Mapped using Details Enhancer, resulting in 4 TIFF files
- Stitched 4 HDR TIFF files with Autopano, resulting in a single TIFF
- Edited stitched TIFF using Photoshop to correct some perspective distortion, saved to TIFF again
- Imported final TIFF into Lightroom
- Minor edits in Lightroom (contrast, clarity)
- Exported to JPG for Web